Advertising on Fraction includes both permanent placement in the current issue (like this) as well as a banner ad in the Fraction email blast (like this) on the first of the month. Pricing is tiered to help photographers promote themselves and their projects. Space is limited, and advertising is based on a first come, first served basis.
Benefits of advertising on Fraction:
· Fraction receives on average, 25000+ unique visitors monthly.
· The Fraction email blast goes to nearly 17,500 addresses per month.
· The current issue is announced twice per week through Fraction’s twitter account (14,000+ followers) and Facebook page (8500+ likes), driving even more traffic to your ad.
· Your ad will be permanently placed within that month’s issue, which remains an active link in the archive section of the site (view here).
· $149 for photographer’s website or project promotion
· $199 for photo book announcements or promotion
· $249 for gallery shows, contests and calls for work
· $299 for workshops, classes and services
· $349 for retail shops and products
All ads are sized at 400x150 and 150 dpi.
*discounts are available for multiple ads
Got a question? Want to buy an ad? Contact David